Senior Packaging Technologist - International Beauty, Fragrance & Colour Cosmetics
||up to £43k (DoE) + benefits
As part of a dynamic & innovative team you will be responsible for the industrialisation of projects in line with factory timings. This will involve responsibility for the execution of all required testing , you will be responsible for developing customer and supplier relationships, ensuring that projects and processes are compliant with the business needs.
- Be a technical expert to business customers & partners.
- Support other team members as & when resource flex is required.
- Ensure that the defined testing & approval procedures are followed, and that any deviations are agreed with Packaging Director.
- Ensure defined quality boundaries are agreed on new projects.
- Approve drawings & artworks; compile & issue component & finish good specifications.
Experience / Skills / Behaviours
- Industry experience (minimum 2 years in Beauty, FMCG, Homecare, Healthcare or Food.
- Ideally educated to Degree/HNC/IOP packaging diploma level.
- Demonstrates experience in the technologies used in beauty & cosmtics packaging
- Knowledge of the factors that support the wider factory goals for safety, quality and OEE.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A clear & concise communicator
- Able to negotiate and influence others.
- Is logical, pragmatic & process driven.
- Able to demonstrate a clear analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates a competent level of knowledge of the technologies used by our suppliers in the manufacture of cosmetic components.
- Good knowledge of injection moulding tooling, its construction and limitations.
- Demonstrates a competent level of knowledge of all printing processes used within the cosmetics industry.
- Demonstrates a competent level of knowledge of the impact of packaging design on the equipment used within iur business
- Have experience in or have knowledge of machinery used in the filling of cosmetic components
- Advanced level of Word, Excel and MS Project knowledge
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Resource Partnership Search & Selection
Resource Partnership is a leading Packaging Recruitment Specialist.
Covering vacancies across Packaging Technology/Development, Innovation/NPD, Design, Sourcing, Account Management, Operations, Technical Experts.
Established in 1990, we work with companies throughout the UK, Europe, Asia & ANZ & are nominated/preferred recruiters to numerous Global Brands, Retailers & SMEs within cosmetics & beauty, food, drinks, pharmaceutical, industrial, homeware, luxury goods, repro packaging design & packaging manufacturing.
We have an unrivalled reputation of delivering results in the packaging industry through a huge network of talent, search & database. Continuously providing a highly confidential, personal & attentive service to candidates & client companies.