Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary:£24,000 + car + laptop
Job Purpose: To build upon our current customer base in Scotland and to promote the benefits of dealing with the UK’s leading label printer.
Special Notice: The first 12 months of this role will be based at our Leicester Head Office receiving full training and with accompanied visits to Scotland. After this you will relocate to Scotland.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify and contact potential customers
- Present the benefits of working with Label Apeel
- Liaise with our internal team to ensure customers’ orders are processed promptly and effectively
- Visit existing and new clients regularly ensuring that they remain satisfied.
- Respond to an follow up contacts by customers and prospects promptly, effectively and appropriately
- Own and projects manage customer and prospects jobs.
- Attend regular project meetings with other company functions so as to ensure the smooth running of customers jobs.
- Plan effective meetings and presentations
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Carry out reasonable additional duties when required by the business.
- Actively promote Label Apeel’s products and services to customers.
Scale and Dimension Indicators
Core customer base of own accounts and also the development of accounts and the company reputation in the geographic region of Scotland, including the highlands and islands.
Core products printed self-adhesive labels
Primary Markets: Beers, wines and spirits, Food, Personal Care and Retail
Educational Requirements: Graduate level or above.
What do you look like.
Do you love finding out about other people and what they do?
You see we need people who are interested, people who want to learn, people who get excited about looking at new machinery, processes and products. We want people whose interests stretch beyond sport and Coronation Street. You know lots about nothing specific and love to discuss everything and anything. You are the sort of person who sits at breakfast and reads the interesting facts on the back of cereal packets you are the sort of person who is not afraid to ask the stupid questions that nobody else dare ask.Unfortunately, just being interested is not enough. You also need to be a person of action, someone who wants to help others achieve their very best. The sort of person who doesn’t talk a good idea but actually gets on and organizes it.
Should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a covering letter and a current CV