Have you considered a Career in Print?
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee/Experienced Printer within the Pre-Print & Coatings business.
We are looking for a driven/motivated candidate who can demonstrate a willingness to develop themselves through our robust training programme to agreed standards.
This role will form part of a crew responsible for the operation of our printing presses and will support the existing Pre Print team.
The successful candidate would be expected to undertake all principal aspects of the flexographic printing which include:
- Paper awareness;
- Ink matching, colour technology and management;
- Machine setting and problem solving;
- Production efficiency;
- Housekeeping and maintenance of machines;
- Performing regular QC checks in line to ISO requirements.
- Being responsible for meeting all quality, production and safety targets.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and be methodical in their approach;
- Have an excellent eye for colour;
- An excellent team player;
- Able to work under pressure and at times meet tight deadlines;
- Must be keen, flexible, hardworking and enthusiastic.
The successful candidate will be required to work on a 3 shift system.
6.00am to 1.30pm / 1.30pm to 9.00pm Mondays to Fridays and 9.00pm to 6.00am Mondays to Thursdays. This business regularly works weekend overtime and flexibility to support this requirement is a benefit.
We welcome all applicants from within the Print industry with previous knowledge and experience in the print environment. If you feel that you have the skills, knowledge and experience or even just the drive and motivation to meet the requirements of the role and would like to be considered please send a covering letter and CV.
Strictly no agencies, thank you.