||Depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative who will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse. The Warehouse Operative will ensure the delivery operation has the correct stock on board at all times to complete the delivery routes. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a successful and exciting company with scope for personal development and progression.
- Experience of dealing with high volume loading and unloading of material and warehousing operations
- Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork
- Excellent communicator
- Pro active – Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
- Works well under pressure and too tight deadlines
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Fork lift Counter Balance licence ideal but training can be given.
This would be day shift working with options of double day shift working in the future.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Midland Regional Printers Ltd
Midland Regional Printers Ltd is a long standing family owned printing company, which offers many years of experience. Our sole focus is to provide a solution to all client needs at the highest quality, within the agreed timescales at the most competitive prices. At MRP we aim to make our clients print buying experience as simple and easy as possible, always willing to go the extra mile, with our in-depth knowledge and friendly, personal service.