Weekend Night Shift Printer / Mounter
||£ Competitive local rates and benefits package
We are currently looking to recruit a Weekend Night Shift
within our busy Pre-Print & Coatings Business.
- Team Leader/No1 Printer
- No1 Printer
- No2 Printer
- No2 Printer/Mounter
We are looking for driven/motivated candidates who can demonstrate a willingness to develop themselves through our robust training programme to agreed standards.
These roles will form a new crew responsible for the operation of our printing presses and will support the existing Pre Print team.
The successful candidates will be expected to undertake all principal aspects of the flexographic printing which include:
- Paper awareness;
- Ink matching, colour technology and management;
- Machine setting and problem solving;
- Production efficiency;
- Housekeeping and maintenance of machines;
- Performing regular QC checks in line to ISO requirements.
- Being responsible for meeting all quality, production and safety targets.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and be methodical in their approach;
- Have an excellent eye for colour;
- An excellent team player;
- Able to work under pressure and at times meet tight deadlines;
- Must be keen, flexible, hardworking and enthusiastic.
The successful candidates will be required to work a weekend shift consisting of 12 hour nights Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
We welcome all applicants from within the Print industry with previous knowledge and experience in a printing environment, but will also consider applicants from with a strong Manufacturing Background. If you feel that you have the skills, knowledge and experience or even just the drive and motivation to meet the requirements of these roles and would like to be considered please send a covering letter and CV.
We offer a competitive salary with an attractive shift premium for the successful candidates following completion of our intensive training programme.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Smurfit Kappa CRP
Located in Corby, Northamptonshire Smurfitt Kappa CRP, are an award winning, print, point-of-purchase and packaging company.